Cork Underlay Solutions
Silent Cork Underlay rolls are made out of natural cork – an excellent raw material suitable to be installed under almost any floor covering with significant improvement at thermic and acoustic levels.
When compared to synthetic materials, cork becomes the right choice when looking for a solution that guarantees a viable performance but also the welfare of future generations.
Silent Cork Underlay provides more comfort, protection and longevity to the final floor.
- Easy to install
- Improve acoustic and thermal comfort
- Maximize the service life of joining system
- Reduce subfloor imperfections
- Avoid the diffusion of vapor
- Increase floor durability
- Prevent cracks and marks on the floor
Silent Cork CR 108
Agglomerated Composition Cork produced with pure 100% Natural granulated cork and a polyurethane binder.
- 100% Natural Agglomerated Cork
- Long Term Resilience
- Very Flexible
- Increases Thermal Insulation
- Impact Sound Reduction
- Great Durability
Noise Reduction – Up to 20dB
Thermal Conductivity – 0.038 W/mºK
Thermal Resistance – 0,053 M2 ºK/W
1m x 10m x 2mm – (1 Pallet – 70 rolls)
1m x 10m x 3mm – (1 Pallet – 40 rolls)